Monday 19 November 2012

L'oreal Paris - Colour Infallible Eyeshadow

Not long ago I picked up a couple of the L'oreal Paris Colour Infallible Eyeshadows, to my surprise they were super pigmented and very long lasting. The two colours that I picked up were '009 Permanent Kaki' and '001 Time Resist White' which are both beautiful in their own right. The Olive colour is great for me as I have blue eyes, it amazing to blend in the crease or use as a overall eye colour. The white is great to use as a highlight on the brow bone or in the corner of the eye, or all over the eye if you are just wanting a simple eye colour. I am very happy with these purchases as its great to find something that was cheap and that is worth more. I recommend these and I will be looking at the other colours to see if any of them catch my eye.





Just to finish off I will be making Monday my posting day, just because on a Sunday is when I will have the time to take the pictures and to write the blog, in the future I may hope to have two posting days to see, I am hoping to see if I can also do some fashion posts, but I would have to make someone else take the photos, all in all I am hoping for a lot more posts full of content! thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. the silver shimmery shade is so pretty! love these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous colour! I cannot wait for the newer ones to come out! x

      Delete