Sunday 17 February 2013

All I Do Is Dream Of You







Coat: Pull and Bear
Top: Monki
Necklace: New Look
Leggings: Primark
Shoes: Office
Hat: Topshop

For the first time one of my friends, Shelly, took photos of me for my blog, it was very nice of her to help me out as I am used to begging my mum to take the pictures for me. I think she did a great job! This outfit was something I put together when I was in the mood to be a bit more 'posh' if that's the right word? Sometimes it's nice to make yourself feel a bit more grown up right! I am now enjoying my week off school, well starting of tomorrow, so I am sure I will take some more photos and things for my blog and have a nice time relaxing, I hope you can all do the same, thank you for reading, Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Love your coat!

    Check out what I wore to LFW:

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit it's amazing!
    I'd die for your boots <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete