Tuesday 14 August 2012

Blush N' Brush

Today I have two blushers and a brush to show you! The blusher brush that I have been using lately is the Real Techniques one, which is great and super soft. The blusher's that I have at Mac's 'Supernova' and No7's '22 Candy Pink' these colours are very different, as you can tell one of them if cheaper than the other, and this shows in the product.

Mac Supernova - This is a mineralized blush and is also a frost, it's a deep pink with a golden brown mixed in, it also has a shimmer. Remember to only dab the blusher brush into this blusher softly as this colour when applied on the cheeks becomes brighter after its applied and it very pigmented.

No7 22 Candy Pink - This is a plain and simple baby pink, it is matte and is a great colour for an everyday nude look. A lot of this product will need to be applied to the blush to show up on the cheeks.




To me I think the packaging of the Mac blush is great, simple and stylish and also the blusher looks very nice and presentable. I am very happy that I bought this blush as it's great, it's limited edition so get your hands on it whilst you can!


This blush is from the permanent line so, be sure to pick one of these up when you have a £5 off voucher as they end up being a lot cheaper this way. They have many colours so if pink is not your shade go for a darker colour.



And last, here are the colours swatched on my fingers, let me know what you think! Thank you for reading I should post again within the next two days, I really want to try and start to post more, so have a good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment