Monday 9 September 2013

I better find your love







jumper - next, dress- missguided, shoes - asos, watch - vivienne westwood, ring - pandora, necklace - new look

So not long till I am off to university now and the weather is starting to get colder, what a shame, also the rain is back which is not good news for my hair! I am wearing the dress I wore a few posts ago but this time with a jumper and a necklace. It's nice to know that those summer dresses we went out and bought are not going to waste in the colder months, grab a jumper or a cardigan and you are off! I also really like the fact that it looks like a nice skirt but yet if you do happen to get too hot the jumper can come straight off. Plus they are so comfortable, this has been my go to for a few days now! I hope you like the outfit and you are having a great weekend/week now, have fun, Sarah, x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit xx I love the necklace and bag. I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. Stop back by my blog xx

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style. It's so simple and just cute! You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful..! This outfit is really stylish and elegant.

    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything about the outfit! and your skin is so flawless! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment! I love your blog too!

      Delete
  5. Super cute look! Love the necklace! <3

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is to die for! Cute look <3
    Following you on GFC, Darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serious arm candy envy here.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bag is beautiful and I love your hair Sarah :) Hop uni is going well!! xx

    ReplyDelete