Saturday 28 December 2013

Gifts On A Special Day




I thought that I would show you what I got for Christmas, although it is not a lot of things to show you I am so happy with my presents this year. First off let's start with the wonderful PS4 right there, it's oh so beautiful and I've had so much fun playing on it the past couple of days. I got Call Of Duty as well which is a great game, and today just bought Marvel Heroes Lego to have a play on. Can't wait to have lots of games to play on, its also great for films and music. I am a very happy bunny! 

So, onto little bits and bobs, I got the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, which is my favourite and I had ran out so that was just perfect. I got a pack of Simple wipes which are the best things to receive ever. Then some packs of razors, another essential!  I got a lovely hot water bottle, ready to keep me warm in the winter. An Alien Crop Top, which I just find to be so cool and groovy with his peace sign. A couple of fashion magazines and of course CHOCOLATES, CHOCOLATES, CHOCOLATES!!

They are all wonderful presents and I now get to have fun spending some of the money I got as well (already spent some, so cheeky)  I now have my birthday to look forward to in a couple of weeks. I hope you all loved your presents on Christmas, speak to you soon, Sarah, x

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff! Even though i'm not much of a gamer the PS4 sounds so cool! And of course christmas wouldn't be christmas without chocolate, I've eaten practically all of mine already haha!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, i've nearly eaten all mine as well, oppsie! :) thank you for a lovely comment! x

      Delete
  2. Nothing better than chocolates! I can never stop myself from eating them!

    -Tallia
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either, I just bought more and i've already eaten them! x

      Delete