Thursday 19 December 2013

Seventh | Only Bad Thing About A Star Is They Burn Up








cardigan - H&M, skirt - H&M, cropped jumper -primark, tights - primark, shoes - dr martens

Another outfit post today, I love this outfit, tartan is very in right now and they are making every piece of clothing in the pattern, the best of course being a skirt! Then the cardigan is just so 'Watchmen' I think it looks very cool, I also got a lot of compliments on it when I wear it, so I can't complain!

Last night I stayed over at my best friends house and I haven't seen her for a long time due to going away for university, it was so nice to see her and have a laugh or rather a roar of laughter. Then I went on a shopping trip with two of my other friends, this was rather a tradition for us to do after school every week, so it was nice to repeat it, as I had missed them. I bought a few cheeky things, I am sure they will be on the blog soon! I will see you for another post tomorrow, Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. I have that skirt too :) Lovely outfit!

    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt and the boots <3
    i'm now following your cute blog!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am following you back! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely! That skirt is amazing! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your plaid skirt <3 <3 <3
    crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt! so nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete