Saturday 12 May 2012

maybelline New York dream airfoam

So the other day I finally pulled myself round to buying some of this maybelline new york, dream nude airfoam in the colour 040 fawn, I don't normally wear foundation but as this is a foam, it doesn't go on as strong as some foundations and also doesn't drag the skin to much, which I really don't want to do. 

I actually really like this, but I'm not sure if it is the right colour for my skin tone, however I do have a brighting pen that helps to blend it into my skin more, so it looks fine. I have to go to work today and I'm not so happy about that but I have to get it done and earn some money, so I can buy some more things to have a look at.




As you can see it doesn't match the colour of my hand, but my face is slightly darker than my hands, my hands are really white, with the brighter that I have it looks fine on my face, so I am happy with the product, it comes out of the bottle easy, however be careful if you do buy it as it comes out very fast, and before you know it you have much more than you need. That's it for now, hope you enjoy the rest of your day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment