Wednesday 19 December 2012

On the 6th Day Of Christmas...

So on Friday the 14th of December I had my interview at Huddersfield University for a course on Fashion and Textile Buying Management, whilst we were there I decided to take some picture of my outfit as well as when we were in the little town area which was so sweet. Huddersfield is very small and only has a cute little town, it was very festive with Christmas decorations up as well as people rushing round doing their Christmas shopping. Overall the day was a great success. I got my conditional offer to go their on Monday, therefore if I get the grades that are required (BBB) I will be able to go to that university, my second choice is Nottingham Trent but I am yet to hear from them.



Coat - Pull and Bear (On Sale)
Snood - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Office (On Sale)
Necklace - Boots
Skinny Black Jeans - Next
Grey Plain Top - Monki (similar)
Although we were not given any instruction on how to dress I decided I work dress smart casual, as well as being fashionable due to the fact that the course is revolved around fashion. Some of the other girls who were at the interview wore maxi skirts and really dressed up outfits, although I didn't feel out of place, luckily!











So that is pretty much the day, the interview was successful and the leader of the course was really nice, I am exited to see what happens next. Need to make sure I do well in my A levels though, it wasn't a very nice day though, there was a lot of black ice as well as it raining all day, therefore I had to use my umbrella, a handy one that you click to open. Hope you are having a nice day and see you tomorrow! Sarah x

6 comments:


  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much indeed!

      I will have a look at your blog, I am always looking for new ones!

      xx

      Delete
  2. great coat! i'm enjoying your style so far (:

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I am in love with the coat as well :) xx

      Delete
  3. Huddersfield looks really pretty!
    Congrats on getting into Hudsersfield :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, its such a weight off my shoulders, now just to get the right grades! xx

      Delete