Sunday 16 December 2012

On the 3rd Day Of Christmas...

This is a little Almay palette that I have been enjoying a lot, what I love about it is that it makes the perfect simple eye look for everyday when you don't want too much make-up yet you still want to be presentable. It's also very portable and can be taken in your bag so you can touch up when you need to. Another plus point was that it only cost £1~! The name of it is 'Almay intense i-colour powder shadow - trio for browns 001'. I am guessing that means it is for brown eyes but I find it still works great.
I also find that the top colour is like the best colour for a brow bone highlight as well as the tear duct area highlight, which is why this colour is used the most as I tend to use this for every eye look. The brown is not super pigmented but I find that it gives the perfect shadow for a simple look as I said. The purple is the only let down as it doesn't really have much colour, though layering it with like a mac paint pot or maybelline colour tattoo works perfectly.

Here is a very simple eye look that I did with it, the lighting was not very good, I was finding it hard to capture the colours correctly, but hopefully you get the general idea that it's just a nice simple eye look. Have a nice day and see you tomorrow for another post! Exited for christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment