Thursday 20 December 2012

On the 8th Day Of Christmas...



I wanted to show you this casual outfit that was just thrown on to go and do a little bit of food shopping as well as going over to see my Nannan and Grandpa. On days like this you want to still make sure that you look presentable. So here is what I wore, please excuse the fact that the lighting was a bit bad, it was very bright and I only had a little amount of time to get a couple of pictures. Also the fact that the jumper is pretty creased, as I said I literally just threw it on.


Jumper - Topshop
Leggings - Primark
Boots - Clarks
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Boots


Later on that day I decorated the tree with my mum, it's only a small tree but I think it looks really cute and nice in the corner of the living room. Here I am just adding the lights to the tree, snowflake ones!

Then here is the completed tree, I think it looks really good, what does your tree look like this year, is it a real one or fake? Either way I am sure it looks better with presents under it right :)

That is all for today, as you can see it was another rainy day, we are getting a lot of these, I am hoping to get some more pictures soon, maybe even show you a party outfit as I have an 18th party to go to on friday, so we shall see if I can get some pictures, hope that you are having a great day, see you tomorrow. Not long till Christmas now!! Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit! i dont know if this really matters but i love the background in the first picture :)

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you glad your like it, haha it's just the road that I live on but thank you :) xx

      Delete