Wednesday 19 December 2012

On the 7th day of Christmas...


Today, my post is going to be my favourite winter lipstick/gloss/balm. Since in winter I get a lot of colds and dry lips, I tend to not wear much lipstick or even dark colours. Therefore the ones that I mostly wear and carry around with me are ones that are either easy to put on under any situation  including when you don't have a spare handy mirror, or that sooth your lips.


 I have chosen Vaseline in the coco butter flavour, which everyone needs to have a little pot of this somewhere, it's really amazing for the lips on its own, or even using it as a base for your lipstick, it's very moisturising! Then we also have Nivea Pearly Shine, this just gives the lips exactly what it says a pearly shine, its also moisturising and great to put on when you want a little bit of colour on your lips. The two lipglosses that I have are one from Barry M in the colour 'Coral', which I wore in the make up post the other day, and also a Buxom lipgloss in the colour 'Leslie' which is very minty when applied to the lips, I find this to be such a nice tooth to any makeup, this one was wore in my going out makeup post. Last but not least we have Clarins Instant light Natural Lip Perfector in '01 Rose Shimmer' which smells like vanilla, it's cross between a gel and a gloss and looks great on the lips, the colour I have is pink however they do a Apricot and Nude colour.

(Nivea Pearly Shine, Buxom Lip Gloss, Clarins Instant Light, Barry M Coral)
Plus here are some little swatch of them for you, I hope you enjoyed that post, I am hoping to get up another make up look and outfit for when I go to a party, which I think I have mentioned before, they should be coming soon. Hope you are enjoying the 12 days of Christmas, not long to go now, I still have my last bits of shopping to do, make sure you get your presents and wrap them soon! See you tomorrow! Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. they look such great products! i love these colours, great choices and style xx

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarins instant light looks amazing! Definitely going to be a late addition on my Christmas list :)

    Missdandy1.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great product, yes I am always one for adding late additions to my list for Christmas, hope you have a good one! xx

      Delete
  3. Barry M Coral, you're on my hitlist...

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep its really beautiful :) hope you enjoy it! xx

      Delete